College Credit in High 学校 - 快速通道
High 学校 students in grades 10, 11 and 12 can earn college credit in high school by enrolling in college courses at 电子竞技菠菜网. High schools often refer to this as dual credit/early entry programs.
的 快速通道 program encompasses the college credits students receive in high school. 的re are two ways to receive college credit while in high school.
High 学校 students enroll in a college course to receive both college and high school credit. 的se courses are usually taken at the high school or via interactive video.
High 学校 students take college courses from a 电子竞技菠菜网 instructor either 在线 or on the BSC campus in addition to their high school schedule. Students only receive college credit for these courses.
- Expand academic options for college-bound high school students.
- Provide a transitional stage for students to ease into college.
- Work towards a BSC degree while in high school.
- Deliver a substantial savings for both parents and students through reduced 学费.
- Offer flexible learning methods including high school classroom, 在线, interactive video or at the BSC campus.
- Qualify for the ND Dual-Credit 学费: ND Dual-Credit 学费 Scholarship.
- Receive the perks of being a BSC student.
- Must be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior.
- Must have at least a cumulative 2.0 GPA (Mandan requires 3.0).
- Must meet any course placement score and/or prerequisites to enroll.
- Permission from parent/legal guardian and high school designee.